Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rollin' on the river

This week has been so full of things to talk about, but knowing me I know I will forget most of them!
Mack: This kid is getting very big. today he had a weight check at the Dr's to see how well he is doing on his new formula. well hes 10 pounds .5 oz!!! My dad said he was a good for nothing until he hit 10 pounds and he did it! the Dr was very impressed and happy with his progress. another HUGE thing mack did this week was roll from his belly to his back! on Friday night Cory thought it would be a good thing to put him on his belly to see how well he does just hanging out and within 30 sec mack rolled over so Cory thought it was a fluke and put him back on his belly, well the kid rolled over again and i got to see it. so of course just to make sure it was legit we had him do it a third time! that time we got in on Cory's phone. then on Saturday i thought i would see if he would do it again and sure enough he did it again that day 3 times!!! here's a video that i have of him rolling over!

Steph: with all of mackennons achievements it has kept me happy during some hard times. this last week i went to my obgyn and had them look at my breasts. well they then sent me to a breast surgeon... yeah not the news i wanted. well i went and met with her yesterday and i now get to go have an ultrasound on Thursday morning. Depending on what they see in the ultrasound means if i have surgery or not. because i still will have more kids she didn't want to go in and preform surgery and me not be able to nurse unless i for surely 100% have a papiloma. she said that with future kids this problem could happen again and its my decision to nurse them or not. she said it would be wise to nurse them but if i bleed again i would need to stop just like this last time. so there is a part of me that really wants the surgery so i can nurse with out any problems with my next child but again surgery is surgery and its not fun especially with a baby.

if i do have to have surgery what will happen is i get an ultrasound and they numb the area and hook a wire into the tissue mass. then i go into surgery and they put me to sleep were the surgeon goes in and makes an incision and then pulls out the milk duct and tissue with the wire. it sounds really nasty but she said it wasn't too bad and that after time to let things heal i will be able to nurse again!

Cory: I feel bad this kid hasn't had too much going on besides taking care of emotional me and cute mack! it is starting to become testing season for firefighting and he will be starting school next month so hopefully he'll have some more exciting things to share!

I hope everyone feels up to date!! again this next week should be full of answers (hopefully) and potential stress or relief!

2 comments:

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

Way to go Mack! Hope the ultrasound goes the way you want it to!

Horsepower said...

Holy Crap!!! That's amazing!! Pretty advanced kid you tuellers got there.