Monday, June 13, 2011

big update!

so as some of you know I did decide to delete my facebook account. it was starting to take over my life... i couldn't go more then an hour without checking it or doing something on it. it also started to hurt me and Cory. instead of being with him talking to him or anything i was on fb. i was not healthy at all... so after swallowing my pride i did it! i am social network free!!!!still feels a little strange but maybe 'll put more time into my blog and keeping everyone updated this way! now if you really want to keep in touch and you don't have my phone number PLEASE add Cory as a friend on facebook! we might make it a family facebook account.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I did that when I was working, and it was so nice! I limit myself now to just once a day, but I'm glad you made that choice. It will only bring good. Hope to see lots of updated pics on the blog soon! :)