Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Since this summer!

Me my mom her friend max and max's daughter who is my friend hailey!
Me and Shancy! we're 4 weeks apart guess whos due first?!?!?! I was 32 weeks here

The cake balls we made for my baby shower. Duckies, babies, and balls!


This duckie cracked his head and was crying! So I ate him right up!

Dont ask me why the pictures are first!!! Im still trying to figure this blogging thing out!

So I kind of fell back into my old routine of not blogging but it wasn't because I didn't want to! Our computer broke and we had to get a new one which wasn't too high on our priority list!! But now we have a working one and I'm back!




I'm now 36 weeks pregnant and done!! I know I could have up to 4 weeks left but between the holidays and preclampsia my Dr doesn't think I'm going over! Mackennon is cooking great hes an active little guy! His new favorite thing is to wedge his back to the furtherest right he can and then out of my discomfort I try rubbing him to the left, well he really likes when I do that and its like a little back rub for him! He is soooo much like me and loving back rubs! Now whenever he does it I just put lotion on and rub his back through my tummy. He also gets the hiccups whenever I eat, but not breakfast just lunch and dinner! Its cute for the first minute then after 5 I feel bad for him!! As of today I am dilated to a 1 and 60% effaced!! Which is nice to know I'm starting all on my own.




As for me and Cory we are doing great. Because of other health issues I was put on a work restriction and cut my hours. Cory then took it upon himself to get a part time job at the air port working for a company called Million Air. I'm so glad that he loves it too!! He is at work for 430 am to 730 am wed-sun. Whenever you fly and you see those guys outside running around with bags and hoses... well that's what he does! This part time job came in handy too when he was laid off from his full time electrical job about a week before thanksgiving.




Since then, through a client of mine he was able to get an AMAZING job at Printelligent! It has been a blessing beyond blessings! we truly feel the lord was there the whole way through and his hand was in a lot of it. What he now will be doing is servicing (fixing, replacing,etc.) printers that were sold through Printelligent. Lucky the company is only growing and this is going to be a very stable job!




With the little time off Cory had we were able to get Mackennons room and everything ready for his arrival! I was going to post pictures of his room and I went to vacuum and then take pictures when I broke his closet and pulled everything out of the wall!!! ON ACCIDENT!!! so as of right now his room is back to being under construction till this weekend! So pictures will be coming shortly!




During this season we have been more grateful then we ever thought we could be. Between amazing friends and family and of course the lord! We thank everyone who prayed for us or did anything they could to help us out!! You truly are amazing people and I know your efforts will not go unnoticed or blessed!!!




2 comments:

Nessa said...

Cute blog steph!! I have one too!!

Nicole said...

Yay for updates! So glad you guys are doing well. You should be getting our Christmas card and baby Mackennon's gift here in the next couple weeks... Love you guys!