Thursday, December 9, 2010

Another post!

So I didn't realize how long it had been since my last post! well as you can tell from the previous post we are having a little boy! which seems to be the only things the tuellers can have and my parents are glad to add their 10th grandson to the mix! well I finally stopped the morning sickness at about 23-28 weeks I cant remember now! I also found out that eating eggs was a BAD BAD idea! with in 2-3 bites I become violently ill... so i have missed my morning goodness and the random IHOP days with grandma!

Speaking of grandma, she had another nasty fall this summer and now me and Cory live in her basement that she made into a beautiful apartment for us! she has let us paint whatever we want and make it more of a home then an apartment. we were scared of the "east side" ward up here but we now are scared of the day we might have to move away from the ward! It is still hard for me to be a fellow member of a ward with Richard G Scott! but when we spoke in church on Halloween he was super nice and introduced himself to us! still think he can see into my soul and knows all my wrong doings but he now is becoming more of an everyday man to me... kinda! He is an amazing addition to our ward though! We also have Cory's brothers mission president in our ward! that's been fun having a little connection with them! our ward is also very very excited for mackennon to join the ward. there aren't too many kids in our primary or nursery so anyone new under the age of 55 is a little celebrity! so moving in with a baby on the way has made it fun for us! i already have so many relief society women wanting to be the first to help me when hes born! I just tell them they can fight over that role amongst themselves!

Me and Cory also took the Dave Ramsey financial peace university classes that started in September. We graduate this Saturday and are loving the classes! It took us a while to start practicing what we were taught but since we have our lives have been less stress full even with the layoff! if you have to chance to take theses classes in your area DO IT!!! they are not get rich classes but how to get out of debt and stay out of debt! usually are sponsored or happen at a local church and you can go to the Dave Ramsey website to find a class by you!

Well for newest news, today at work i was with a client and was cutting her hair when i thought my water broke! so i called my mom and the Dr. they both thought it would be the best to go check into labor and delivery. my contractions started about every 20 min apart. by the time i got to the hospital and checked in i was contracting every 10 min. they then did a swab test to see if my water truly broke and then checked to see if i was dilating. well from the day before at the Dr's i dilated to a 1.5 and was now 80% effaced. I reallllllly thought I was going to be staying and having a baby! but in my excitement my contractions stopped and the test came back negative.... so i was sent home! Which is good because i am only 36 weeks and he does need more cooking time!

No comments: